Providing support to newly arrived families, refugees and asylum seekers
What do we offer:
Morning Prayer followed by coffee and general discussion and social support (every weekday except Thursday)
- ● Drop-in: one to one support. Help with accessing Education, Health and
other Services with translation if necessary. A reporting centre for race hate
● FREE English language classes for beginners and advanced learners
● FREE Computer Classes
● Parent and Toddler Group with health and child development advice.
● Occasional Social Events for newly arrived families
● Outreach support to schools with newly arrived intake.
● A welcome to asylum seekers and refugees offering them a place of safety
and including them in our activities. (City of Sanctuary)
● FREE Parenting classes: helping ordinary Mums and Dads in our