Our office remains open for urgent appointments only. Please get in touch, as we may be able to provide advice over the phone. If your matter is urgent, we will book you in for a one-to-one appointment.
During the COVID 19 Crisis we have continued to:
- Work closely with the local authority and many other agencies including, Stronger Communities Together, Salvation Army, Incommunities Bradford (Housing rental agency), Bradford Council ward officer, Project 6 (drug and alcohol abuse), Families First, Keighley Healthy Living, Project Smile, Police engagement officer, Bradford Council's engagement co-ordinator for refugees, Keighley Town Council.
- We have close contact with schools helping vulnerable families.
- We are delivering urgently needed clothing, baby items, and furniture.
- Donated food.
- Food vouchers are distributed to vulnerable families.
- Continue to process EU settlement status applications.
- Offer help with form filling and benefit applications over the phone, What's Up, and email.
- Our volunteer teachers continue to provide English classes online
- Shopping for elderly and housebound clients
- Email newsletters to keep a group of friends of the Centre updated.
We are offering services remotely including English Classes, online events, and virtual coffee mornings to keep in touch during the lockdown.
WE HAVE PROCESSED OVER 2000 EU SETTLEMENT APPLICATIONS
- Recognised by the Home Office, the Centre has reached out to many families.
- Over 2000 applications have so far been completed for people of different nationalities including Polish, Slovakian, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Maltese, Romanian, and Spanish.
- The process involves in-depth interviews and has thrown up issues of concern for new and emerging communities.
For support or information about the EU Settled Status procedure, please make contact by telephone on 07491 778 715 preferably between 9.30 am and 11.30 am on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. We will answer detailed inquiries by appointment on the phone or by email if we can.