Other ways to give
online shopping - easy fundraising
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for The Good Shepherd Charity with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to The Good Shepherd Charity at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and The Good Shepherd Charity will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
unwanted items & food donations
If you’re having a clear-out and have any unwanted clothes, beddings, games, toys that you think other people would benefit from, please get in touch and let us know.
If we feel it’s something we are missing and would be useful to us then we would be more than happy to take it off your hands. Call us on 07491778715.
We recently received an urgent request for support from Antenatal Ward.
Thanks to your kind donations we managed to support a single mum with a newborn baby. Together we can make a difference. Thank you
If you shop on Amazon regularly then it is definitely worth using Amazon Smile instead. They are exactly the same, the only difference being a small % of your purchase is donated to The Good Shepherd Centre. It doesn’t affect your price, the process of buying, shipping – anything!
Get set up:
1. Visit smile.amazon.co.uk
2. Enter your email address (or phone for mobile accounts)
3. Search and select ‘The Good Shepherd Centre’
4. Visit smile.amazon.co.uk rather than amazon.co.uk when you shop!
To support us, always shop at smile.amazon.co.uk
Try these 2 easy ways to start with a smile. Learn about AmazonSmile